LED Light Therapy
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode. It uses different colors of light and wavelengths to rejuvenate, strengthen and heal your skin. The different LED lights can effectively target concerns and can be used as an add-on to help enhance results of other skin treatments.
- Increases blood flow to tissue
- Improves existing skin cells function
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces fine wrinkles
- Improves photo aged skin
- Enhances skin tone, luminosity and texture
- Improves inflammatory skin conditions, such as dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis
- Alleviates pain from sports injury and post-surgery pain
- Accelerate healing of wound, bruises, infection and bone fractures
- Encourages hair restoration
- Improves and manages severe cystic acne including acne vulgaris
- Accelerate and enhances post- IPL laser, needling, peel, injectable and post-surgery wound healing
- Reduces pain, bruising, oedema and erythema post skin needling, IPL Laser treatments, peels, microdermabrasion and injectables
- Improves the clinical result for any advanced facial procedure
Each Color Serves A Purpose
Yellow stimulates the production of red blood cells, which play a vital role in skin healing and skin cell rejuvenation. It is also known to have soothing effects which help reduce the appearance of dark spots, swelling, and inflammation.
Blue is used to address acne breakouts. The wavelength of blue light has an antimicrobial effect, making it effective at killing several types of bacteria that can collect in your pores and oil glands and cause breakouts.